Author Topic: Bilbo has letters after his name  (Read 3569 times)

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
Bilbo has letters after his name
« on: December 16, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »
Well Mr Bilbo has letters after his name, he is now Irish Luck Blackjack AW(B) - got the certificate from the KC today
that means he has got his agility warrant, I am very proud of my big black devil - considering the major problems he came to us with, we were his 4th home at 7 months, he bit Mr CS badly enough to leave a nasty scar in our first week etc, but what a great boy he is and I am very proud of him  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Cazzie

Re: Bilbo has letters after his name
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »
 :shades: How fabby's that  :shades: Well done that boy  :luv: Is there lots involved with where he has got to, as we were talking about gun dog grades with that new lady at the training today and she said they were very easy and not at all hard to pass, is it the same with the agility or a total different thing  :-\

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 05:38:17 PM »
That's great news - Congratulations Bilbo on getting you agility warrant  ;)

You are one handsome boy  :luv: Have a great christmas and make sure Mummy spoils you all rotton and hope to see you in the new year  ;)

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »
  WELL DONE Bilbo ...what a star  :luv: ...and well done to you too  ;)
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 05:46:36 PM »
Well done to you on all your hard work and to Bilbo for being a star.  :luv: :luv:

Offline *-Nikki-*

• Site Member
    • www.nicibec-cockers.moonfruit.com
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »
Congratulations to both you & Bilbo  :D

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »
:shades: How fabby's that  :shades: Well done that boy  :luv: Is there lots involved with where he has got to, as we were talking about gun dog grades with that new lady at the training today and she said they were very easy and not at all hard to pass, is it the same with the agility or a total different thing  :-\

to achieve his agility warrant he has to earn it by gaining points for places at KC shows - so if he wins an agility class he gets points, and once he has got over 200 points, then he gets his agility warrant. He has also qualified for the finals of the rescue dog agility league, which is something I am more proud of really - the fact that he has come so far with his problems.

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Many Congratulations!  That is a fantastic achievement, especially considering his early months.  Well Done to you!  :D

Dunbarney I believe the agility warrant (bronze) is gained after achieving 200 points from agaility and jumping classes at open/champ shows (although points cant be gained in the championship class).  At least 25% must be from agility.  A clear round in the course time = 2 points for agility and 1 point for jumping, with clear round placings of 1st to 10th being awarded more points...a win gives 20 points in agility and 10 in jumping, 2nd is 19 points in agility, 9 for jumping, etc...so as you can see it means that Bilbo has been a very careful, fast, and consistent little dog!

Cazzie

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »

to achieve his agility warrant he has to earn it by gaining points for places at KC shows - so if he wins an agility class he gets points, and once he has got over 200 points, then he gets his agility warrant. He has also qualified for the finals of the rescue dog agility league, which is something I am more proud of really - the fact that he has come so far with his problems.

What a work you have obviously put in with him, that is abs fantastic, never knew he bit your OH, would never have thought he would have had that in him. He and all your dogs are an absolute credit to you Freya, I take my hat off to you, well done you and the wee man  :luv:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 07:22:09 AM »
He has also qualified for the finals of the rescue dog agility league, which is something I am more proud of really - the fact that he has come so far with his problems.

Freya that is fantastic  :D Well done to you for all the hard work you have put in  :D

I've met bilbo (and your other dogs  ;) ) I would never have known he had any problems - you've done wonders with them all  ;)

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 07:32:50 AM »
He's a very clever boy - and his mum is a very clever mummy. Congratulations to you both!!

Hammy Hamster send big snogs to his half bruv! :luv:
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline PennyB

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
Congratulations Bilbo :luv: --- I remember when he came to you ::)
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »
Congratulations Bilbo :luv: --- I remember when he came to you ::)

we have been here waaaaayyy to long  :lol:

Offline silke

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »
Congratulations - well done! :D

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »
Excellent!  :D Well done to you and Bilbo, and a special well done to you for not giving up on him after such a difficult start!

CONGRATULATIONS!  :luv:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne