Author Topic: obed brag  (Read 886 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
obed brag
« on: October 28, 2008, 11:48:59 PM »
Hi, we are still smiling and very excited about Indi's first CCD pass 85/100 heel work was not brillant but she got through, full marks for everything else, not only did she pass but also won 1st place guess who's pic is now on screen saver :D :D  Kody also did a great job very proud of my boy, also got through to groups but as I'm only allowed to take one into ring got a stranger to take him in he gave me the evil eye from a distance and then dropped in the sit stay not without giving me look just before :005:. Also included pic of Indi with her winning best open this is just funny it was at the breed information show run by the cocker club she was the only open dog not not really to show standard, and with my grooming ability without products shown al a natural looks extremely scruffy and also funny as everytime I stood still she obediently sat so hence me standing next to her she has never been stacked??? like a show dog.

very proud mum

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e72/winewood/indibestopen.jp
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: obed brag
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 11:51:52 PM »
Wow congratulations, that's a fantastic result for Indi :shades: :luv:  and a big well done to Kody too :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
Re: obed brag
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:26:41 AM »
Thanks Nicole,  we are still working at it all, its only taken me 2 yrs for her to work out  that all I wanted her to do is stand still, and not get excited when the judge comes to pat her. Also just started taking some private lessons for Obed and she also lives on an acreage with a river (so she has ducks and rabbit scent) and will help us with field work so at last it is all comming together at last  !!!!! As they are now nearly 3 & 4 maybe I was expecting too much from them with an inexperienced handler.
Owned and trained by two mad cockers