Author Topic: Hi guys :)  (Read 510 times)

Offline Fifi

Hi guys :)
« on: September 15, 2012, 01:10:57 PM »
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all :)

My names Fiona and I'm the proud owner of a beautiful jet black cocker, named Cooper. He has just turned 3 months old and is extremely friendly but very mischievous! He starts his puppy classes on Monday- fingers crossed he does great!

Can't wait to see everyones cockers and chat- would be great to meet some new friends along the way!
I'm just about to upload a picture of my pup soon :)

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
Re: Hi guys :)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
A very warm welcome to COL, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing your pics. I have a two year old blue roan.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 01:56:56 PM »
Hi Fiona. I'm Di and I have a one year old black cocker called Penny, and a ten year old springer, Jonny. I saw Cooper's pic on the other thread and he looks  :luv:

It's really hard to photograph blacks indoors, isn't it? Most of my pics of Penny show a black blob, especially if I take them with my phone  :dunno:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Fifi

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
Hi Di nice to meet you :)
I couldn't agree with you more, most of my photographs are the same! Sometimes it's even difficult to see if Coopers eyes are open or closed because he's just so black! That's what I love though, the colour is just so bold and beautiful!

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »
Hi Fiona & Cooper, welcome to COL
Im Liz and Im owned by 2 show cockers, Diesel 5 year old blue roan and Olli 4 year old blue roan & tan

Cooper is gorgeous  :luv: :luv: You & Cooper will love training, let us know how it goes on Monday  :luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx