Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

brave puppy ??!?

(1/4) > >>

milo's mum:
Milo's pet hates:

Hair dyer - stay at least 6 feet from Mum and Dad when they are using it....but kind of getting used to it 'cos it's so muddy and he's getting so many baths...

Dyson - just about manages to stay in the same room if he has to ... but would much rather run away

Cordless screwdriver - much nastier version of hair dryer... run away, run away...and find Mum.

Lawn mower - arrghhh.. .straight into the house, up the stairs, under the bed and stayed there until tea time.....nasty Daddy...

8 months and 10 days old and very nearly fully grown!

Bless!                    

*Jay*:
Dallas is just the same and hes 17 months old :roll:  His list also includes the ironing board and he also tries to hide when I'm sweeping and mopping the floors. He hates the ladder that comes down from the loft - suppose it sounds similar to the ironing board :lol:                    

Anita:
I don't think we've got a real cocker spaniel.

She doesn't mind the dyson and loves the hairdryer ('cos she gets very muddy and wet).

As for the lawnmower - she loves it. It means she's out with her DAd and can do a wall of death round the garden with her football :roll:                    

PennyB:
Ruby likes the vacuum cleaner so much her ear got accidentally sucked up into the nozzle the other week but she still follows me around while I clean the house so even that hasn't put her off. 8)

The only thing my two are really scared of are people with umbrellas—they were both pups and socialized in a hot summer where it didn't rain, so no one had any umbrellas up :lol:                    

daftcockers:
None of mine like the dyson, in fact Alfie would sometimes sit and bark at it was it wasnt even on :? , they all like the hairdryer as they get bathed so often, and if they hear the electric knife they come a running :D  :D                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version