Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

brave puppy ??!?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gilly:
Butty isn't scared of much either....she doesn't mind the dyson, she LOVES the lawnmower  :? runs around the garden like a looney  :shock:
She isn't to keen on the hairdryer though  :?  I do keep perservering, and even though I bath her often, she still doesn't like it  :roll:
For some reason she is scared of Chicken Wings  :shock:  I put one in her bowl this morning and she had an absolute mad fit  :shock:  running up to the bowl then darting out of the kitchen again...this went on for 15 minutes...I then let her outside and she did 10 laps of the garden, came running back in skidded across the kitchen floor at a million miles an hour and then did another 20 laps of the living room knocking the lamp off the table in the process  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:
She still haden't eaten the chicken wing when I left for work this morning so I had to remove it   :roll: :wink:                    

Loraine:
Candy isn't really scared of anything.  Georgia doesn't particularly like the Dyson but she's not too bad.  They jumped out of their skin the other day when I took out the ironing board and I couldn't understand why it scared them but then I realised it's because they have never seen it before.  I should be ashamed of myself!  :lol:                    

Anita:
Gilly

That is sooooo funny. I can just picture her now :shock: . Legs ackimbo and ears flapping. Bet she had that mad spaniel look on her face too :)                    

KellyP:
There isn't much that 'fazes' Millie.
She loves the hair dryer, isn't overly fussed about the hoover, but loves the nozze attachment stroking her back  :shock:
the ironing board is up all the time, although they can see it they're not allowed in the room its in
lawnmower - Millie does a good stunt where she will lie down directly in front of the lawnmower .. shes a bit of a menace when it comes to cutting the grass.

Jenni did run from the hoover at first .. now she is intrigued by the stuff whirling round inside and whilst she won't come close on purpose she just sits and watches you hoover. She doesn't really like the hair dryer but las time she let me dry her with it and she hasn't met the lawn mower yet, but I think she soon will as the garden is beginning to look a bit like a rain forest. One thing she hasn't come to terms with yet is the post coming through the letter box. She happened to but in the hall this morning when the postie came - she practically wet herself and the scream she let out didn't stop til she'd reached the conservatory!  :lol:                    

Lindaphills:
Jess absolutely detests the hairdryer with a vengeance.  She is terrified of it so I can't use it on her, it's not fair.  She always has a final rinse in the lake after our walks as its soooooo muddy up the country park!!!!!

Her favourite thing is the world though is chicken wings and raw egg yolks :lol:  :lol:                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version