Author Topic: chilled out..  (Read 976 times)

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
chilled out..
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:50:41 PM »
I just collected Jazz from her afternoon with her dog care sitter, who also looked after a jack russell today. I have a question, the jack russell was snappy, and growling and nipping at her.

She just bounched pu and down, not snaping back or even growling when he took her toy, is this a puppy thing, or an indication of her nature. She had no problem in jumping over him and grabing things off him, but she showed no stroppiness at all. I was proud, but didn't know if it was yet to come?                    
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
chilled out..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 09:20:31 PM »
Our next door neighbour has a dog who hates all other dogs, :(  when we are both out walking our dogs and we pass in the street we stop and chat, the dog next door always snaps and growls at Billy  :evil:  :evil:  but Billy never bothers, he just carries on wanting to play. Nothing ever bothers him. He never knows when to back off from another dog Not sure if it his breed or his age, our trainer says one day a dog may really snap and Billy will probably then become more cautious. I hope though that day never comes