Author Topic: Why does he eat....  (Read 1569 times)

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
  • Little Ollie and Little Nell
Re: Why does he eat....
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
My Little Nell was a fan of eating any kind or poo and rolling in any she could lay her paws on. She would even take the cat poo out of the litter tray and eat it. It meant no cocker kisses for ages. Thankfully, she has now grown out of the poo eating, but is still inclined, on the odd occassion to roll in poo.

here's hoping yours grows out poo eating soon. Then the cocker kisses can return!

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
Re: Why does he eat....
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »
Jade is turning into a bad poo eater. It started with just cat poo in the garden. The neighbourhood cats all seem to use our garden  >:D But she has now turned her attention to any poo even Remy's, it's so bad that i have started letting them in the garden seperatly to stop it being going straight from one to the other so to speek  >:( ph34r. It's stomach churning  >:D  >:D I'm trusting she will grow out of it.

I know it's not helped by the fact they are on different food. It took us months and months to find a food that suited Remy at the moment she is on Burns mixed with Pasco's. Pasco's has a lot of fillers in it :shades: but that is the type of food her stomach must have been use to. Not surprising really that she would have been fed like this.But for the moment her stomach is settled down on this mix and it's much better for her.  Our goal in the long turn is to wean her off and have them on both on the same and hopefully this will stop some of this poo eating.