Author Topic: Miss Molly  (Read 911 times)

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Miss Molly
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2024, 09:40:13 PM »
Came home from vet check with Miss Molly weighing in at 7.2 kg. Also came home with a dreaded "pooh collection" bottle. Please pray for me as I have to scoop for 3days. Just can not get her belly sorted. The digestive plus helped ( would recommend) then put her on their daily digestive tablets.
Can just about put up with the poop but the farts are terrible.
Oh joy!  I think the vet should award a prize for good collection skills, it's not an easy task.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 02:30:05 PM »
Well nothing showed up in poop samples. ( the bad news was the £90 to be told that).  Back on the gastrointestinal food and promax. . This time with strict no treats, chews or human foods. . It just seems 3 steps forward and one back.  She is gaining weight as she should so don't really understand the issue with her.
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 03:02:10 PM »
 feel for you, I know it is so frustrating when you think you are winning - then something upsets the apple cart. Rupert is on Tribal complete meal sausages , it is a one protein source food and can be fed to puppies - he has either Turkey or Chicken, - lamb or duck are also available, but I found these to be a bit fatty, not sure if that would help Molly.

Have put the link here for you so you can have a look if you wish

https://tribalpets.com/uk/

You can get the dry food also, but Rupert prefers the sausages.  (warning they are a bit expensive)

Wishing you and Molly all the best  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline sueneil

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2024, 05:07:02 PM »
Is she, maybe, chicken intolerant? Try a fish based complete with some mashed potato- I know it works!

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2024, 05:29:36 PM »
Is she, maybe, chicken intolerant? Try a fish based complete with some mashed potato- I know it works!

That will be our next move after this  "trial".  A complete food rethink. Never had this trouble before with any previous pup
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2024, 08:24:09 PM »
Min

Try Pumpkin Puree 100% (not sweet for pies) just a heaped teaspoon a day and it really stops the smell. I just give it for couple days.....too much causes the runs, while a small amount stops the smeely wind, the only problem is you waste almost half a can each time.  There are powders out there now but not used them

My Sainsbury as it now £2 was £1.60  >:D
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2024, 09:46:39 PM »
Min

Try Pumpkin Puree 100% (not sweet for pies) just a heaped teaspoon a day and it really stops the smell. I just give it for couple days.....too much causes the runs, while a small amount stops the smeely wind, the only problem is you waste almost half a can each time. 

My Sainsbury as it now £2 was £1.60  >:D

could you not pop the rest into the freezer maybe?