Author Topic: KC names  (Read 26622 times)

Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

• Donator
Re: KC names
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »
Dyllan- Black Runer of Brimbeck (breeder's daughter's spelling mistake :o ) and you wouldn't believer the number of show secs who correct it for their catalogue ::) I've kind of got used to it.

Tyke - Cardamine Rainbow Tyke at Brimbeck. The breeder wanted Tri Tyke but the Kennel club wouldn't have it, she knew he was to be called Tyke and she included the name. He lives up to it. :005:

Lance (Lancelot)- My choice (lovely breeder ;) ) Molkara Crystal Knight at Brimbeck, Crystal after his mum and knight for Lancelot. Soppy I know but I love it and him :luv: :luv:

If she could grow me a black and Tan sometime in the future I'd love to call him Crystal Wizard (Merlin).

Sarah

Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance

www.brimbeck.co.uk

Offline madmabe

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 07:22:56 AM »
Mabel's is "Dreamer's eyes"...suits her perfectly :luv:
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 08:36:11 AM »
Tilly's litter (and mum) were named after 80/90s soul bands.  She is Lujesa Jodeci and her mum is Lujesa Hazie Fantazie.  Her litter sister is Lujesa Odyssey.  I must admit I'd never heard of Jodeci (nor knew how to pronounce it  ph34r) until we got Tilly, so her name is educational too!  I think it's a cool name, although my non-doggie relatives think it's too short for a "real" pedigree name (but what do they know  :lol2:)

Sue and Tilly

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »
Harvey is Bromfield Kiwi Tyke, we wanted to have a bit of NZ and a bit of Yorkshire....

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 08:43:41 AM »
Eric's is Barnolf Captain of Cool - I think it suits him perfectly  :005:

Offline sophiew

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 09:16:50 AM »
Tally's is Truly Magic - the breeder had sent the list off and as we had first pick we got to choose which of the names went with her, and I didn't like the others.

My mum's little norfolk terrier X lhasa apso is registered on the working register and I called him 'Rustic Fuzzbucket' - because his name is Rusty, and he IS a fuzzbucket! Makes me smile.

Think I've mentioned it before, but there was apparently a local dog called Norfolk Enchance - try saying it a few times! They got away with it, as the dog didn't win anything for its first few years, but they were made to change it once the powers that be noticed!

Sophie
x

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
elaine.e...My Mum has a BC pup born on Valentines day too, she was named by her breeder: Goytre Valentine Moments (and she certainly does have her moments  >:(  :005: )

Offline kobi

• Site Member
  • Kobi & Olly
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 10:11:18 AM »
Hi All
      Kobi's kc name is Kenmilleven Midnight Spice

Regards alan

Doh, just realised its under his photo, what a plank

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »
We have Honeysmoke Lord Baja Chicken Taco, and Honeysmoke Sir Guacamole, I think Mole got off lightly  :005:

That made me cough up red wine over my jumper last night! :005: :005: Those names are brillliant!
I'm loving Barnolf Captain of cool and Cocobean Sugarpuff!!! Brilliant!!

I did originally want a girl amd I was giong to cal her Summervilles Tina Turner, however we ended up with a boy so that converstation with Harvey's breeder never had to materialize!  :005: :005:

Harvey's is Summervilles Felyn Bachgen. I did want it to translate to golden boy, but it was too long and I was getting too stressed with it all so settled with 'yellow boy'  ph34r Considering he is now a nice shade of ginger his name is meaningless now! ::)

My next dog wil be Summervilles Nacho Libra  ;)

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
Love hearing these names :lol2: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Trev my first golden boy was 'Sundreamer Welsh boy' after his dad Perrytree Sundreamer
Dave's has no reference to his parentage at all he's............................ Hiawatha's Song :lol: (perfect for my little Bandit :005:)
Normy is 'Brogenslade Delightful' which is just her Kennel's name followed by a random word I suspect as she's not really 'Delightful' :lol: Might see if I can change it to Brodenslade Queen of Huff :005:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline LinzB

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:43 PM »
Millie is 'Clashann Carnation'. All of her litter were flower names, though as she's trying to get almost inside my fleece for a snuggle while I type this and likes to sit on laps, perhaps Clashann Cuddle Monster might have been more appropriate!  :lol2:  :luv:

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
When we got Dennis we wanted Dennis the Menace but it was taken so he's Benbela Just Dennis and Ruby's breeder let us choose Freestone Just Ruby, bit of a theme there....  ::)
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »
My old boy Merlins was Lorebank Jazzman and Morgana who I have now and is from the same breeder is Lorebank Quality street. Her three pups that we bred are Talisman who is Golden Tally Is The Man. (even though he is now more red  :shades:) I wanted Golden Talisman, but was not able to have Talisman at all, so had to do a little play on words instead.  :shades: His sisters are Avalon who is Magical little Miss Avs. I was unable to have Avalon in her name, but she is a little miss Avs anyway, so it's all good.  :shades: and Solstice who actually managed to get her name in and is Wiccan Summer Solstice. My rescue boy that I have at the mo Harvey and my old boy Charlie never had KC names, but they were and are just as special.  :luv: I don't have an affix at the mo, but since showing I have thought I would like to get one and have thought that some sort of mix of my old departed boys would make an apt one.  :luv:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Julie-S

• Jasper
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »
Jasper's KC name is J******* Tower Bridge which I think is odd so I have often wondered what his litter mates were called.  Were they all named after well known London attractions or bridges! :005:

Offline karenann

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
We chose Cleo so her pedigree name is Kenalure Delightful Cleo. Her Dad is Kenalure Gold Dust and mum is Kenalure Blue Carisma.