Author Topic: Billy is in the swiss dog house...  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Re: Billy is in the swiss dog house...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 12:12:23 PM »
My mum's friend's red setter stole the sunday lunch leg of lamb once that was sitting resting on the worktop - legged it down the garden with it & had a lovely feast behind the shed!!  :lol:

:o :o :o :o oh god!!! ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 01:33:14 PM »
Jasper snatched a lamb chop from the worktop once sound a bit tame compared to a whole leg though.
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 01:53:23 PM »
Oh Billy, is this what you did :024:

I think he should buy his Daddy another one with his paw ket money  :005:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Hope your tum no sore billy ;)

I was prgnant and really fancied an egg roll, OH away with work (this was late at night) kid in bed asleep, put said roll on side to get sauce
Hey presto turned round and it had vanished >:(  Barney (old dog now in paradise :luv:) got called all the names under the sun

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 02:28:19 PM »
My mum's friend's red setter stole the sunday lunch leg of lamb once that was sitting resting on the worktop - legged it down the garden with it & had a lovely feast behind the shed!!  :lol:

:o :o :o :o oh god!!! ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know - funny eh?! Apparently, mum said she had the kitchen door open as she was cooking lunch too at the time & all she heard was her friend's hubby yelling 'CLOVER - YOU B!TCH!!!!' at the top of his voice down the garden - oops!!!!!  :lol: ph34r :lol:

My childhood dog (collie cross) once licked a groove in a pile of mashed potato on my mum's tea plate too!!!! It was just me & mum at home at the time & we were eating our tea on trays one night in front of the telly & I'd left the room & mum had stupidly put her unfinished meal on the floor next to the sofa while she went to answer the door & Brandy sauntered past, nicked the sausage & tried desperately to have the mash too - mum came back in the see her frantically licking away at it!!!!!!!! I was in the kitchen & all I heard was 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!' I thought it was hilarious & was wetting myself but needless to say my mum was seriously unimpressed!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brandy was a funny thing in that she wasn't usually food oriented at all but on the odd occasion, she would really go for it!! She pinched all the luxury choccies that were within her reach off the christmas tree one year, ate them, spat out the foil wrappers & then puked them up in the dining room - we'd been out & came home to it & again, I was busy cracking up while my very p!ssed off mother was reaching for the Domestos!!!!  :005: :005: :005:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
Way to go Billy  :005:

Don't think for one minute that it's only youngish cockers who steal food though.  When Teddy, my first cocker was about 13, we were at my sister's one Christmas.  She had been baking for the fesitvities & space in the kitchen was a bit tight.  She had left a huge family sized freshly baked quiche on the edge of the worktop to cool.  We were in the sitting room & heard a bit of a cuffuffle in the kitchen.  Sure enough, Teddy had got the quiche & he ate the whole thing  :005:  He was a terror for stealing food all his life, bless him  :luv:

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1:Billy, you little Scamp!

Ooo I bet he so enjoyed that though :005:

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »
 :lol: :lol: guys your stories are so funny, keep em coming  :005: :005:

Way to go Billy  :005:

Don't think for one minute that it's only youngish cockers who steal food though. 

This is the argument OH and I had last night  ::).

OH said Billy "should know better, he's not a puppy anymore" whereas i think is was far too much tempattion for a dog.

It was - nice creamy fresh swiss roll   v   A telling off from daddy and being ignored for 10 minutes.

Of course the swiss roll is gonna win  :lol: :lol:

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 07:21:55 PM »
I think he should buy his Daddy another one with his paw ket money  :005:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 07:40:57 PM »
My gsd pinched the roast beef joint off the table   :o it was still wrapped in the tin foil and was very HOT!!! . He managed to steal the lot and eat it before we discovered it was missing.  OH half thought i had put it away, and i thought he had.
We found him hiding under the table with grease up to his elbows, with a very satisfied smug look on his face. He wasn't smug for long though he had the runs for two days    :005:
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 08:06:14 PM »
See, if I was Billy, I'd have nicked it too - sounds gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!  :005:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline ali

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 09:19:36 PM »
 :005: this thread has had me chuckling.

the collie x that my OH grew up with used to love it in the summer time. he'd frequently disappear from the garden and reappear complete with a foil wrapped garlic bread still warm from someone else's BBQ. i wonder if the neighbours ever saw him do it, or just got very confused as to where their baguette had gone to...  :huh:
'my goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks i am'

Offline redmal

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 09:58:06 PM »
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Billy you devious little cocker you will get your dad trained eventually though.
[/quote ] Sounds to me like Billy has got Dad well trained already " Thats right Dad, you just leave the Swiss roll on the edge where I can reach it, then turn your back for just a second. Well done Dad!!" :005: :lol:

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »
I left a pack of sausages defrosting on the worksurface once.  I went to hang some washing out and returned to find Lottie had eaten all but one which I managed to grab off her >:(  Half of the raw sausage meat was glued to her ears though....gross >:(

Billy, Lottie would be proud of you :lol:
Mary & Lottie x