Author Topic: Just a quickie re: Fighting  (Read 1962 times)

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
Re: Just a quickie re: Fighting
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 09:25:30 PM »
My two (14 months & 7yrs) are always play fighting.  Somethimes I have to check that it's not real, the noises are horrific.  Jakey is good though once Meg has had enough and gone to her bed he leaves her alone, he knows better than to disturb her once she's there!!
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »
My two are really nasty to each other in play.  Often Herbie will try dragging Mikey along by his lips and ears!!, and if Herbie gets something Mikey wants Mikey will try to pull one of his legs off!!.  I get lots of teeth baring, lots of growling and high pitched screaming then one goes off and hides around a corner and when the other has let the guard down the one hiding will attack :005:.

It is very funny to watch and they end up exhausted. 

One thing though, it's all very good and well to have 2 dogs who play so well but try to make it that if you want them to stop they do and my two do not wear collars in the house ever because they will drag each other around by them and I have heard of horrific accidents occuring for both dogs in this way.

:005: I think youv'e got my sasha and ellie. They do exactly the same
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline rainey f

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 09:49:01 AM »
Sounds fantastic to me. But I'm no expert, we only have one dog.

Interestingly, he tends to have a lively, mad few minutes around 9.30pm too!

Take a look at Clairep4's posts about Zorro and Bella. There are a couple of videos of them play fighting and getting to know each other.
[/quote

where would that be?
lorraine and jo jo