Author Topic: Groomer in Renfrewshire  (Read 670 times)

Offline Alfie

• Site Member
  • Alfie's Mum
Groomer in Renfrewshire
« on: February 24, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a groomer in the Renfrewshire area?  Alfe is coming 8 months and has recently been mistaken for a bear so I think it's time to start thinking about a first trim :shades:
Alfie's Mum

Offline loujo

• Site Member
Re: Groomer in Renfrewshire
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »
Hi

We get our 2 cockers trimmed by a guy who travels to breeders and owners to trim dogs.  Who was your dog's breeder, they might be able to put you in contact with the guy or somebody they know.  If you want to email me personally you can.   :D
Louise xxx
(and Robbie 10yrs old and Alfie 7yrs old)

Offline Linda12

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
My two go to Animal Kutz on Glasgow Rd (near Paisley Grammar School). They both love going - and we like the smell afterwards! :luv:
I dont have them cut too short, keep the feathering etc but she will do what you want. Think its about £28 for Wallace and £25 for Libby (shes a bit more petite). They are usually in for about 3 hours and come back exhausted .
Linda

Offline Alfie

• Site Member
  • Alfie's Mum
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »
Thanks so much for your replies.  Alfies breeder is from the Borders so this isnt really an option. Animal Kutz is very handy so I will give them a call. Its so difficult when there is such a choice of groomers in the area, and you hear so many horror stories  :o 

Thanks again x
Alfie's Mum