Author Topic: Eye Lashes  (Read 2561 times)

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
Eye Lashes
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:27:25 PM »
Do you keep them?

Molly's are quite long and I think she looks pretty with them  :luv: - should I leave them or cut them off?

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
Re: Eye Lashes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »
I cut them off. Some people like them though.

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:39 PM »
I like them, but some people cut them off though!

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »
I love,love,love them  :luv:

The stupid groomer cut Rubys' off when she was little,and they have never grown back as thick and long  >:(

Lots of people like the smooth sleek show look which is no eyelashes,eyebrows,whiskers etc and the most criminal of all NO TOP KNOT  :o  :005: just a smooth domey head,which is not something that appeals to me,but each to their own it's s'up to you  :D
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »
Misha has really long lashes, and I love them as they are. :luv: :luv:, but I'm not sure if its a show thing to take them off.
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:10 PM »
What are we talking about here?, eyelashes which grow out of the eyelids or eyebrows which grow above and around the eye, does anyone seriously cut eyelashes off ph34r I posted the same question about eyebrows before as Belle has dennis healey eyebrows :005:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »
Lots of people like the smooth sleek show look which is no eyelashes,eyebrows,whiskers etc and the most criminal of all NO TOP KNOT  :o  :005: just a smooth domey head,which is not something that appeals to me,but each to their own it's s'up to you  :D

I know :o :o. I love Brodie's topknot :luv: :luv:. If Brodie had long eyelashes I'd keep them :D

x In memory of Barney x

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »
What are we talking about here?, eyelashes which grow out of the eyelids or eyebrows which grow above and around the eye, does anyone seriously cut eyelashes off ph34r I posted the same question about eyebrows before as Belle has dennis healey eyebrows :005:

Yes, actual eye lashes!

The ones that grow directly on top of the eye!

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 06:44:24 PM »
And I hate topknots  ph34r  :005: Honestly it is your own preference, if you like them keep them  :luv:

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

I know :o :o. I love Brodie's topknot :luv: :luv:. If Brodie had long eyelashes I'd keep them :D

:luv: Brodies top knot she is soooooo curly.Nics Tilly comes a close second as hers looks like it's highlighted  :luv: and then there is Lemmy his is fab.None of them would look right with the smooth domey head....anyway back to eylashes  :lol2:

And I hate topknots  ph34r  :005: Honestly it is your own preference, if you like them keep them  :luv:
GASP.... :lol2:  :lol2:
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
Here is Molly's eye lashes

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »
Oh no don't cut her eyelashes >:D Belle has long thick black eyelashes that curl at the end :luv: There is no way they are being cut even if it means I can't show her with them ph34r
Molly's eyelashes are fab :luv: :luv:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »

Here is Molly's eye lashes

Beautiful  :luv:

I am getting a bit concerned about rubys eyebrows though,she is starting to resemble the doggie equivalent of Dennis Healy  :lol2:

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »
I am getting a bit concerned about rubys eyebrows though,she is starting to resemble the doggie equivalent of Dennis Healy  :lol2:

Photos please

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »
I'm afraid my dogs eyelashes and top knots are gone.  ;) Not that the three ginger people have ever really had much of top knots anyway. It's probably the groomer in me and the fact that I show, but I like them to look neat and tidy, although I don't knock anyone who does keep them as it would be a boring world if we were all the same. I was told by someone in the showing world that long eyelashes could be dangerous if they turned round into there eyes and you cut them short for showing anyway.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx