Author Topic: Good couple of days  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Good couple of days
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2004, 11:29:58 PM »
Have just seen this thread and am so pleased that you are beginning to see that your hard work is having a positive effect  :P  - well done to you and your family, and Rusty of course.  Will just echo what the others have said about steps back - not if, but when  :roll:  they happen, you will be more prepared as you now know what works for you and for Rusty   :D

I think that it's a great idea to encourage Rusty to play with pups and dogs who you know to be reliable with other dogs.  Because of the area in which I live, I wasn't able to take either of my dogs to puppy classes.  Morgan went to training classes but it was only held for 10 weeks and there's now been none for 18 months  :roll:.  Morgan's always been confident but it was a shame for Cooper as he seems to have a fear of bigger dogs and a group of pups to play with would probably have helped with this.  There are 2 or 3 dog who he will play with now but mostly he just opts for hiding and barking from a distance  :roll:  :?  :wink:   If you can find a puppy class it would be ideal  :)

Anyway, I've waffled on enough, sounds like you're having a lot more fun with Rusty.  Long may it continue  :D  :D  :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys