Author Topic: Re Ollie  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re Ollie
« on: March 20, 2023, 05:40:37 PM »
Hello Everyone.

Firstly I thank you to all those who thought of me after Ollie passed.  It has been a dreadful time as I realise so many of you understand.  I also wanted to say sorry if you PM'd me - I think I may have had a few and only actual received one - so maybe a glitch, but a thank you.

Just to say he faded so very quickly and that really is a blessing.  He is chasing the bunnies now with all my previous darlings - all so cherished.

I am back now looking at COL and all the post and the of course the two word game....nice to see Jayne getting stuck in there :lol2:

Take care

Julie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Re Ollie
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 06:02:07 PM »
Nice to have you back me dear  :luv: :luv: keep posting
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 08:46:05 PM »
Good to see you again.  It's a comfort to chat to folk who get it.  xx

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 09:19:19 PM »
Hello Everyone.

Firstly I thank you to all those who thought of me after Ollie passed.  It has been a dreadful time as I realise so many of you understand.  I also wanted to say sorry if you PM'd me - I think I may have had a few and only actual received one - so maybe a glitch, but a thank you.

Just to say he faded so very quickly and that really is a blessing.  He is chasing the bunnies now with all my previous darlings - all so cherished.

I am back now looking at COL and all the post and the of course the two word game....nice to see Jayne getting stuck in there :lol2:

Take care

Julie

:lol2: its been so quiet here lately and I need my daily fix of COL!  :005: Glad you‘re back Julie!  :luv:

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 08:58:47 AM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Lesley and Dylan
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo