Author Topic: Willow's Aggression  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Beejay

• Site Member
Re: Willow's Aggression
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »
Thank's Jann

I'm so relieved things have settled down :D

Now if I could just shut Indie up life would be so much quieter  >:D!!!!!!!!
From Beverley and the girls xxx

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 01:36:02 AM »
Fantastic news all is now well, :D The muzzle has come off for good and Willow and Indie are getting along well. Indie has learned to respect Willow :angel: and Willow has stopped attacking her :angel:.

Hazel still keeps a close eye on things, she get in between them if she see Willow wanting to play with Indie, but Willow and Indie will sleep together and greet each other when they have been parted :luv:

It has been a very worrying time, It has taken 12 long weeks, BUT PEACE AT LAST

So how did you accomplish this?  Please do let us know! :D
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Beejay

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
Willow is a wonderful dog but she is very jealous of other dogs. Lots of people told me she would never except Indie and I should re home her... :'( I've been so upset with the thought of re-homing her that I was thinking it's now or never. :'(

So the muzzle stayed on all the time and only came off to eat and sleep. I penned the 3 together when I had vistors over Christmas and when the floor was being washed !! >:( Before they were in there own pens. Because I never left the room while they were penned I could watch them, but all they did was lie down and sleep. :luv: After three Weeks of these tacktics they just got used to each other. I also took them for walks together without the muzzle. During the walks they got on very well with no problems. I new that Willow could not hurt her with the muzzle on so I relaxed, and so did Willow. :angel:

The bottom line was that I just carried on with the muzzle treatment until Willow got used to her.  :luv:

Now the muzzle is off she grumbles a little at Indie if she tries to wash her face, but Indie walks away and doesn't push her luck.

IT HAD TO WORK! :luv: :luv: :luv:

From Beverley and the girls xxx