Author Topic: Pay back time!  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Pay back time!
« on: October 22, 2003, 04:46:40 PM »
Well - Jasper is in the good books today ;D. As part of my "congrat's" pressy from hubby, he bought me a massive box of Thornton's "Eden" choc's - delish! Jasper decided earlier today, while hubby was in charge and not looking! that he should sample them. There were three left in one tray, all alcoholic ones and he wolfed the lot :o The pay-back comes in that they made him so sick - yuck - but there's the double whammy for me - guess who gets to clear up :-

I am happy that he's not been harmed by the escapade as he only ate three and then chucked it all back out again. Might make him think next time - but I doubt it ;D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Pay back time!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 07:31:20 PM »
:o Jasper...you naughty boy ;D  Chocolate and alcohol....could see the temptation ;D 8)

Must be another full moon nearing as Lottie has been rather unruly today....she ripped to shreds next weeks television magazine, began eating a corner of a rug and decided to completely rearrange her bed and blanket >:(                    
Mary & Lottie x

Anonymous

Pay back time!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 09:21:08 PM »
oh dear Pammy!  (smilies not working soz) I hope they were the three that no-one likes!  Look on the bright side of it, at least you know Jasper has incredibley good taste in chocs.  As I type Indie is doing her best to steal magnum ice cream off hubbies spoon!!  I just can't think where she got the idea from.

Hope Jaspers tummie is feeling better now, I guarantee one thing though, I bet it wont stop him from doing it again.

Emma and Indie                    

Offline PennyB

Pay back time!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 11:28:09 PM »
Mine are completely disgusting when it comes to chucking up. As I walk into the kitchen to get something to clear it up Ruby has usually eaten it all back up. Saves on cleaning, but why do I have such horrendously disgusting cockers.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
Pay back time!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 04:45:58 PM »
Naughty Jasper  ??? What can I say ;D                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
Pay back time!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2003, 12:06:09 PM »
;D
My Kukka has stolen and eaten everything from onions to cd's and she hasn't thrown up once in her life. She must be a little wonderdog  :D.                    
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline taliska

• Site Member
    • Our Family
Pay back time!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2003, 02:00:38 PM »
;D There must  be a strong smell in chocolate and alcohol that they pick up on, We don't give Tali chocolate Human version or doggie version, but he makes a bee line for it whenever its around and also if we have a drink and put a glass on the side, he goes straight for it.  I split a little wine on the carpet once and he went potty trying to lick it up, luckily it soaked in before he got a mouthful.  

I've also noticed with the licking think that he always tries to lick me when I've got dressed in the morning and goes stright for where I've put perfume on - could it be the alcohol, have I got a cocker with a drink problem!!!! :P                    
Sue, Steve
Twins Sam and Sophie
Cockers - Taliska & Jurra
Puddy Cats - Tigger, Frankie & Tino