Author Topic: I have created a MONSTER  (Read 1027 times)

Offline hanandhen

I have created a MONSTER
« on: March 07, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »
By teaching Henry to retrieve!

We haven't done any retrieving for ages (bad me, I was too lazy to carry the dummy round ph34r) but since we are going to see a trainer on Wednesday  :o I thought we'd better get some practice in. Also I was watching the CLA gundog trials on Horse and Country TV online (yes very sad ph34r) and was feeling inspired. So did a few practices, quite good although he did get a bit carried away a couple of times I was very pleased and put the dummy away with a sense of having achieved something.

Henry vanishes off and I hear all these furtle furtle furtle noises.... hmmm thinks I, what is he up to and can I be bothered to get off this comfy sofa to see.... naaaah!

Henry reappears with the dummy which he has unearthed, presents it to me, then sits there as though to say 'You have got the dummy thingy, now where is my sweetie please :shades:'

Unfortunately for Henry all the sweeties had been put away so he only got a cuddle and told how clever he is :luv:

The dummy has now been put in a more secure location ph34r :005:

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
Re: I have created a MONSTER
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
well done Henry  :D
typical cocker they are always one step ahead of their owner  :005:

Offline ginnygirl

• Bella
    • http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt207/ginnygirl_album/adc60ac1.jpg
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Julie

Offline pete19873.5efi

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:27:49 PM »
next stage is when he spends all day either looking at the hiding place of the dummy or staring at you wanting his dummy.
My gold bitch likes to chase the reflection off my glasses, if its casting on my shirt when i am watching the TV she will sit there all evening?

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 06:25:33 PM »
Bless her :luv:

He has just brought me his mucky blanket out of the washing basket instead :luv: