Author Topic: Cramp  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Cramp
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 12:09:26 AM »
Good news indeed, it is lovely when they are fit like that and doing what they love best  :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 07:30:11 AM »
That's good to hear, glad  its not anything to worry about. Humphrey makes a little hop with his right back leg every so often, my vet said it can be caused by the cruciate slipping out of position and then correcting itself again but thats nothing to worry about either, at least not for the moment.
Corale's new coat sounds very snazzy! Are we going to get a picture?? ;)

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 10:32:25 AM »
That's good to hear, glad  its not anything to worry about. Humphrey makes a little hop with his right back leg every so often, my vet said it can be caused by the cruciate slipping out of position and then correcting itself again but thats nothing to worry about either, at least not for the moment.
Corale's new coat sounds very snazzy! Are we going to get a picture?? ;)

Thank you and yes! When it arrives the model "Coral" aka Ms Kadashian for my FB friends (  :005:) will strut her stuff for a photo shoot  ;). It's being made to measure but should arrive early January

Offline Londongirl

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 01:45:38 PM »
So glad to hear she's feeling better. My heart was in my mouth seeing you'd done an update, hoping it was good news.
Rachael (me) and Henry (him)