Author Topic: wind  (Read 1167 times)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
wind
« on: December 15, 2006, 04:31:46 PM »
my dogs especially rolo after eating lie parping quietly but with noxious deadly accuracey aimed directly at me.
hes doing it now...hes just had 4 large meaty lamb ribs. liath had the same pepper had 5 . theyve been wormed regularly are in perfect health just mobile stinkbombs. Rolo has now done the deed and moved off as he cant even stand it.
 someone once suggested parsley to me to help is this an old wives tale, someone please help me as Im about to asphyxiate.
 ( they are now mainly barf and only get kibble when I run out and they love raw veg. lettuce is a fav. but they havent had that today. I wondered if they ate too much lettuce.)

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
Re: wind
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 04:38:21 PM »
parsley can help but wont cure it. Loki is also a walking stinkbomb but have found its worse when he has the orangey coloured dog biscuits  ::) so they are strictly left till last and often discarded if there are plenty of other treats

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:00:49 PM »
Alfie's on BARF and he's not too bad, a lot better than he was when I was feeding him dry food. Tilly's on Autarky (it's all she'll eat  ::)) and she is quite prone to the odd real stinker. Always a real silent but deadly job, they're bad enough to make me gag  :P :P
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:32 AM »
i'm just waiting to see if extra strong mints do the trick....someone stole a packet and crunched 2 up with a very perplexed look on his face, so one end is now minty fresh!  wonder if it will happen to t'other end too? :005: :005: :005: :005:
helen & jarvis x

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:43:08 AM »
i'm just waiting to see if extra strong mints do the trick....someone stole a packet and crunched 2 up with a very perplexed look on his face, so one end is now minty fresh!  wonder if it will happen to t'other end too?   

Ill be watching with great interest to see!! :lol: :lol:

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 07:48:22 PM »
i'm just waiting to see if extra strong mints do the trick....someone stole a packet and crunched 2 up with a very perplexed look on his face, so one end is now minty fresh!  wonder if it will happen to t'other end too?   

Ill be watching with great interest to see!! :lol: :lol:

no ill effects and the little bu$$er *found* another one that he'd previously *liberated* from it's packet tonight, and stored for a later minty moment in his bed.  at this rate he'll be minty fresh but toothless ph34r
helen & jarvis x

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 08:33:37 PM »
come to think of it, mine never do windy pops, they used to but on Chudleys they don't :huh:

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 01:50:16 PM »
Bella is a lovely fragrance-free lady but Zorro regularly emits strong, cabbagey smells. At least when Bella does it she moves out of the shame of it whereas he just lies there in his little cabbagey bubble snoring away  :lol:

They've both on raw food. We're thinking of maybe adding a couple of drops of peppermint oil to his food to see if that helps - he already gets a bit of parsley in with his veg pulp.
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk