Author Topic: Chloe is a lady!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Chloe is a lady!
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:29:16 AM »
Well after what seems like a very long wait and very eagle eyes Chloe has started her first season!  :o Going to be busy reading all the threads on here so I know exactly what to expect! I especially need to know if we're going to be in for a struggle for our holiday as we're taking her to Centre Parcs with us at the end of August!  :huh:

I have thought for the last couple of days she's been coming in as she's been a minx running further away from me when out on walks and she's even pinched food from the sofa which she's never done! It's obviously not affecting her appetite!  :005:

Bless my little baby!  :luv:

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
  • Woofie 5.5.1999 - 29.4.13
Re: Chloe is a lady!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:20:20 AM »
Congratulations Chloe - you is all growed up now  :luv:  :luv:

I can't give any advice on seasons because Maddie was spayed before having one (of course I would have waited till afterwards if I had found COL then!)

Will you still be able to make the meet next weekend Adele?

Lisa, Maddie and Woofie (now at the bridge) xx

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
I was just about to post about the meet, don't think it's going to be wise bringing her is it?  :005: That will be her tenth day if you count the first day as the day when the blood appears  :huh: Maybe I could borrow someone elses cocker to bring with me?!?!  :005: I don't want to miss another meet, especially after suggesting the meet up place!  ::) I'll see how she is on the day and may come on my own if Rich is ok looking after Chloe for me.

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 09:28:11 AM »
Awww thats a shame.  Will miss seeing Chloe ... but it would be nice if you could come - I will lend you Woofie!

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 09:47:02 AM »
Aw she will really miss not coming as well, she really enjoyed having a good play with all the other cockers at our last meet!  :'( After reading a bit more on seasons it's definitely not going to be a good idea to bring her along poor love! Just trying to get her to calm down and lay on a towel I've put down for her! She's too busy running around and barking at the slightest noise at the moment!  :005:

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »
You will have to put a pair of knickers on her cos I don't think you will get her to be quiet and lie on a towel  :005:

I will post on the Shipley meet and confirm everyone else is coming - if you can't make it yourself you will have to let us know what way to walk please.

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 09:36:48 AM »
Her season will roughly last 21 days so you should be clear for your hols. The middle week will be her worst.

I use a blanket on the floor when mine go onto carpetted areas when in season, they generally just lie down on it.
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 10:38:36 AM »
Thanks bluegirl. Chloe has spent a bit of time on her towel but not all the time! LOL! She's actually not bad with her bleeding thankfully, only had about half a dozen spots which I've managed to clean up straight away. We're not that house proud here with two young kids, a dog, 5 cats and the 2 rabbits as well! I gave up trying to keep the carpet clean pretty much as soon as it was laid!  ::)

Offline silke

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 04:02:13 PM »
Congratulations, Chloe - all grown up now! :luv:

Silkex