Author Topic: Rolo and Liath coughing and being sick.  (Read 4606 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Rolo and Liath coughing and being sick.
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
Glad to hear they are all on the road to recovery. Dallas is much better now and no longer coughing but Harlem isn't getting any better and thats been a week so may need to take him to the vets. His reverse sneezing is really bad at the minute and because he panics when it happens, its so much worse  ::)
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »
Glad to hear they are all on the road to recovery. Dallas is much better now and no longer coughing but Harlem isn't getting any better and thats been a week so may need to take him to the vets. His reverse sneezing is really bad at the minute and because he panics when it happens, its so much worse  ::)
mine havent been sneezing at all. they all had a go at coughing a wee ahile back an pepper sicked up some water, but this is only day 3 so Im expecting a bit much to see them cough free already I suppose!
 sorry your lot havent been feeling so well, maybe they have caught a secondary infection. hope they feel better soon.

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »
mine havent been sneezing at all. they all had a go at coughing a wee ahile back an pepper sicked up some water, but this is only day 3 so Im expecting a bit much to see them cough free already I suppose!
 sorry your lot havent been feeling so well, maybe they have caught a secondary infection. hope they feel better soon.

Sorry to hear Harlem is still so poorly Gill. Maybe he needs antibiotics to help him fight it. Big hugd for Dallas and a bigger one for Harlem.  :-*
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2008, 01:12:59 PM »
today monday nobodies coughing so normal activities will resume. I had them out yesterday for a good long walk and they were fine no coughing either. :luv:
 hope all the others are fine too. :luv:

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »
Glad to hear they all better now!!!!!  Fred seems to have escaped the dose (paws crossed!) Looking forward to seeing you all again soon

Lisa x
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »
Glad to hear they all better now!!!!!  Fred seems to have escaped the dose (paws crossed!) Looking forward to seeing you all again soon

Lisa x
me too !