Author Topic: Carla been ill  (Read 645 times)

Offline Heatherb88uk

Carla been ill
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
Carla had us up at 1.45 am night before last with diarrhroea and sickness oooh!!! the smell that greeted us!! poor thing was soooo upset, she was so lethargic so trip to vets (always happens at week-ends) however, there seems a bug is doing the rounds.  She was given rehydration supplement and anti-inflamatory injection for her tender tummy.  Now after 24hrs she seems fine, thank goodness!  as shes only 5 months on Wednesday what a fright we had, brought all the fear back after last years episode with Lily and the poisoning.  Its lovely to see her bright as a pup should be again.  Had to tell somebody that sympathises.  Love to everyone with babies that are ill, its so heartbreaking, Heather xxx

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
Re: Carla been ill
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »
Mali had a similar bug this week so I know how you feel. I hope Carla gets better really soon.
It certainly seem to be doing the rounds!
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »
Oh dear, this nasty bug is certainly doing the rounds.
I hope Carla is back to normal in no time at all.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »
it is so worrying when they are tiny isn't it, and such a relief when they are feeling better, hope she continue to improve.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline sooze

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »
Bless - hope she's back to her own little Cocker-self soon - we always found that feeding something plain like rice plus a bit of JWB or cooked chicken got them back on track pretty soon - no doubt her poor little botty will be back to normal in no time and (like all babies|) she will be oblivious to all the fuss :)