Author Topic: William has dry eye -UPDATED 21/12 - he's had his tear ducts flushed  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Re: William has dry eye -UPDATED 21/12 - he's had his tear ducts flushed
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »
That sounds like good news.  I do hope the treatment works for him.

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
Lots of love being sent to William from me and Ellie.  Hope he feels a lot better after a good nights sleep.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »
The warm Equafleece, cuddles and time seem to have done the trick  :D

William appears to be back to normal and had a light meal earlier this evening and has just been pottering about in the snow in the back garden for a few minutes. He's now settled himself on OH's knees  :luv:

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »
Only just seen this Elaine, pleased to hear he has perked up now. He must be made up to see his Dad again  :luv:. What does Louis think to his Dad being home?

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 10:09:08 PM »
William is always pleased to see his dad and adores him. He (OH) came home on 2 weeks leave when I'd had William for about a week, then was away again for a few months. But when he came back William remembered him immediately.

OH was also home when we got Louis in August and they got to know each other a bit then. But when OH and I got back from Heathrow yesterday Louis backed off and was a bit shy for a few minutes. So when we walked the dogs yesterday OH kept calling Louis to him and giving him treats and has also played with him and generally made a fuss of him, and Louis loves him now  :D.

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
Really pleased to hear that William has continued to improve this PM  :-* 
& that he's nearly back to his old self  :luv:
(& also that your OH has got home safely .....have a lovely christmas time Elaine  :luv: )
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2009, 10:24:46 PM »
William is always pleased to see his dad and adores him. He (OH) came home on 2 weeks leave when I'd had William for about a week, then was away again for a few months. But when he came back William remembered him immediately.

OH was also home when we got Louis in August and they got to know each other a bit then. But when OH and I got back from Heathrow yesterday Louis backed off and was a bit shy for a few minutes. So when we walked the dogs yesterday OH kept calling Louis to him and giving him treats and has also played with him and generally made a fuss of him, and Louis loves him now  :D.

Thats lovely, sounds like you all got an early Christmas present. Enjoy your Christmas together  :blink:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 10:39:03 PM »
So pleased for you Elaine that William is almost feeling better, your OH has arrived home safely, and Louis will be getting to know him too.  :luv: and showing your OH what a good boy he is really  :005:  :lol:  Oh no, I've now got this image of Louis dragging a Turkey around  ph34r :005:

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas  :-*

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »
Oh no, I've now got this image of Louis dragging a Turkey around  ph34r :005:

I'm pleased I wasn't the only one thinking this  :005: It was going to be my main reason for switching my laptop on on Christmas day to see a picture of Louis with his head stuck up the turkeys bum  :005:

Offline Jessie_Pup

• Donator
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 07:23:13 AM »

Glad William is feeling better :luv:   Have a great Xmas with your OH and your beautiful doggies

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2009, 08:21:42 AM »
Oh no, I've now got this image of Louis dragging a Turkey around  ph34r :005:

I'm pleased I wasn't the only one thinking this  :005: It was going to be my main reason for switching my laptop on on Christmas day to see a picture of Louis with his head stuck up the turkeys bum  :005:

It's my worry too! Plans are in place to prevent a turkey incident like the one we had with our black Cocker Sam many years ago. One Christmas we had a huge turkey because we had my parents and my brother and his family over for Christmas dinner. Sam managed to put his paws and muzzle on the kitchen counter and grabbed a whole turkey leg while OH was carving. I got hold of it before he ate any of it. Only OH and I knew about it so we tidied it up and served it up  :005: :005: