Author Topic: Baja's been sick, should I be worried?  (Read 535 times)

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Baja's been sick, should I be worried?
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:37:41 AM »
Baja has just woken up and been sick a couple of times. I wouldn't normally worry as I would put it down to eating something in day care today but he is being treated by the vets at the moment.

He has an antibiotic that he finished this evening and has been on for two weeks, never had a problem with taking them.

Weekly Vitamin B12 injections, last one give was last Friday, due another one this Friday.

On Hills Prescription Diet, which he had early this evening at 5pm rather than the sometime after 7pm which is normal tea time.

He has no other food than the Prescription food, and nothing else was in it, so it doesn't seem as if he has scoffed something else today, which he would do right now given the chance  >:(
It was just food and water and after being sick and have a sniff outside he seems to be ok.

Should I be worried? OH is away at the moment and they will both be back in day care tomorrow at 8am with no break until I can get them at 6.30pm

Anyone still awake  :huh:

Offline niqnet

• Site Member
Re: Baja's been sick, should I be worried?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 02:35:14 AM »

If he was only sick that one time and seems to have settled now and is fine in the morning- you'll probably be ok.  Troy's been sick after eating too quickly so it could be something simple like that.

See how he is in the morning I reckon and by then other colers will have replied too.

Hope you don't stay awake worrying! x 
Nicole xxxx :-)

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:26:19 AM »
Thanks, we all managed to get to sleep sometime after 2am again and has been fine since, so feeling better about it this morning.  :blink:

Offline niqnet

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »
Excellent!!
Nicole xxxx :-)