Author Topic: Who uses Billy no mates?  (Read 1211 times)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
Who uses Billy no mates?
« on: June 26, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
I have been looking at this product and it sound good, but want to know do you reccomend the one that you sprinkle on the food or the one in the tincture?  How much do you actually put in the dogs food.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Who uses Billy no mates?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 09:30:05 PM »
I've just bought the tincture but as I've only been using it for about 1 week it's too early to say if it's working (apparently it takes about 6 weeks before being fully effective).

However, trying to get the cap off and get some out is a real pain in the b*m. I thought it was just me being weak and feeble but superman OH is complaining about it too :005: so if it works and I buy it again it will be the powder.

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 09:31:29 PM »
Thanks for that.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline maggieann

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »
I've been using the tincture for a few months, there's been no sign of any fleas but unfortunately I found some ticks on Torin yesterday.
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »
I don't use the tincture, we have the dried herbal mix. Morgan's quite happy to have it (1 scoopful) on his kibble breakfast. There has certainly been a reduction in the number of ticks, and no fleas at all, so we'll carry on using it. We also give him garlic every couple of days and use calendula oil (from BADA) for our walks in the woods so I'm not really sure which is being the most effective, but at one stage we were getting up to 6-8 ticks a day  ph34r now it's down to only 1-2 of the blighters every couple of days or so.
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
I am waiting on an order for the powder version, as i really don't like using frontline etc on our dogs.  A friend uses frontline every month  :o on her 2 cockers & they both recently had fleas.  :o  Ours have only been frontlined once this year & apart from the odd ticks have never had fleas.  ;)

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 12:22:02 PM »
I use Billy no Mates but the herbal version that you sprinkle on there food, Selby wont it is food with it on so maybe have to try something else.