Author Topic: Maisie first season??  (Read 657 times)

Offline gracieboo

• Site Member
  • Our beautiful girl x
Maisie first season??
« on: July 14, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
Hello, would love to hear your views on a first season :o

We collected Maisie who is 2 1/2 years last thursday from a lady that breeds cockers, she said that although she had been to the vets to make sure nothing was wrong, Maisie had never been in season!

Well....today she has come into season :005:................no she cant go back to the breeder!! :005: :005:
 My question is...could it be that she has only had light seasons and no one noticed ( although im sure a breeder knows what they are looking for!) or could it be the other dogs that she lived with (who never played with her  >:D and she was very nervous of them) there hormones confused hers??

She has settled so well and is such a happy little girl than she was when we collected her!
Lisa and Maisie xx

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Re: Maisie first season??
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 03:59:26 PM »
So pleased Maisie has settled lovely  :luv: They could have missed the 1st season I suppose  :-\ but maybe this is the first.
Are you going to buy her some doggy pants ? My Maddie is in season at the moment and is running around in hers  :005: Its a shame they don't do pink  :blink:

Offline gracieboo

• Site Member
  • Our beautiful girl x
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 04:32:54 PM »
ahhh doggie pants what a great idea! She is very clean..but will have a look for these pants...or could make her some out of a pink pair of mine :rofl1: :rofl1:
Lisa and Maisie xx

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 05:37:32 PM »
Holly started her 1st yesterday, just moved to a brand new house last week, cream carpets & new leather sofa - which is hollys  >:D I knew this would happen  :shades:  :005:
She was 1 year old last month.

Ohhh a pair of mummy's pants..retro chique  :005:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »
Pleased Maisie has settled in well with you & she sounds much happier now.  :luv:
It could be possible that she has had previous season's i.e it could have been a 'silent season' or such a small bleed that the breeder didn't notice.  :-\ 
Either way i am delighted she has a lovely home with you now.  :blink:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie