Author Topic: Another season question sorry....  (Read 498 times)

Offline maddy74

Another season question sorry....
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
I posted a few days back in relation to Willows first season, well last night looked at her lady bits to wash before bed and no blood, no blood spotted anywhere in the day either. This morning when let her out of the crate the cream cushion in there nothing.... She then jumped up and left about 4 spots of blood no bigger than a pin head, I washed her down there and although there was more blood there wasnt loads. Is this normal, will the flow get more?

We used to have a cavvy some years ago and when she was in season it was everywhere leaving marks at least the size of 5p pieces everytime she had been anywhere.

Willow seems fine in herself so that puts my mind at rest  ;)

Just need some reassurance as Im pretty new to this, when we had our cavvy it was some 16 years ago.

Thank you

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
Re: Another season question sorry....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:46:35 AM »
It sounds normal. I find after lying down for any length of time and then standing up the  pooled blood usually trickles out when they stand up.

She may just be keeping herself really clean and that's why there isn't much of a mess or she's just light  as I said 2 of mine are really heavy so they are just a mess around their back ends but Penny was always much lighter and apart from the huge botty she didn't ever seem as messy or drippy.
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline maddy74

Re: Another season question sorry....
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »
Thanks bluebird. Im such a worrier  :-\