Author Topic: Advise please!  (Read 750 times)

Offline sands

• My pretty girls!
Advise please!
« on: January 27, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
Will try to give the short version  ;)

Coda is now 20 months old.  Her 1st season was in March/April last year when she was 10 months old.   All seemed 'text book'  :angel:-
2nd season in October/November slightly different. Off her food, very lethargic and bleeding lasting slightly longer and bit heavier  but no 'tinny' smell, enlarged teats or a large difference in vulva (thought to be fair it obviously never really went back as tight again after 1st season)

Problem is this. Last few days she been a bit lazy eating but never thought a lot of it as she is so picky but otherwise she has been drinking normally, alert and playful doesn't appear to have a temp but she has a really strong 'tinny' smell off her and when she stood up a short time ago she left a little damp spot (about size of a penny) and it seems quite smelly though not coloured, bloody or mucusy   :huh:

Could she be in season again?   :o :o :o

Sorry for the long post just didn't want to miss anything  ph34r

Wee Benji boy 10/2/1994 - 8/10/2009
Sweet dreams my wee man

Life's too short to worry about muddy paws!

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Advise please!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
if it's metallic or fishy it could be anal glands  :shades:
helen & jarvis x

Offline sands

• My pretty girls!
Re: Advise please!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »
Thanks Helen I stupily never thought of that and my OH commented this morning that she was dragging herself on the grass!  :doh: :doh: :doh:

Now you mention it , the smell is more fishy   :020:  I wasn't aware they could leak though so I've learned something new  :005: :005:

Wee Benji boy 10/2/1994 - 8/10/2009
Sweet dreams my wee man

Life's too short to worry about muddy paws!