Author Topic: Woody's Big Fat Belly!  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
  • ''The dog is the god of frolic''
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« on: February 16, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »
Men!!!!   :ph34r:

My OH is home all this week fitting our new bathroom so I am relieved from going home from work every lunchtime to feed and walk the monsters. What a treat, or so I thought.

I arrived home from work last night to be greeted by a big fat waddling Woody. His belly was so fat he could hardly wag his tail.  :huh:  I instantly panicked thinking there was something badly wrong.

Ohhhh noooooooo, no medical problems, just that my clever OH had left our back gate open and both our dogs had gone next door and raided our next door neighbours bins   :angry:  Daisy had been content to chew on one bone (thats bad enough) but Woody, being the food monster that he is, ate his way through the contents of the bin. His big fat belly was due to the fact that he had eaten three days leftovers.   :angry:  :angry:

Can you imagine our household last night - the air was blue! What if they hadn't gone to the bins but gone on the road, what if there was something terrible in the bins, what if either of them had swallowed bones that splinter, what if, what if , what if????

The vets advised us to keep a close eye on our ever expanding puppy and call them if he looked at all unwell. He is fine, just going to number two's every hour!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!   :angry:  :huh:
With Love, Toni & Woody xx

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 12:32:34 PM »
Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Woody doesn't do Max's fave trick when he's eaten too much - explosive 'you know what'  accompanied by tons of foul smelling wind!!!! Get your clothes pegs out!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »
Oh Toni - you must have been worried sick :huh:  

Think it may be a bloke thing *hides until all male members of COL have finished throwing things*  Lynpate has a similar thing going in General.

Where as I am very lucky if I leave our lot in the care of my OH he would NEVER overfeed them, infact he would forget to feed them at all ;)  :rolleyes:

If your house is anything like ours, when you reach the point that its decided Woody is ok your OH will ask you why you panicked so much (ever noticed how that question is only asked when the panic is over and they know they're in the clear :blink: )

Gentle un-squeezy hugs (dont want to cause exploding diawotsit :lol: ) to Woody
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 01:53:55 PM »
I just keep thinking "what goes in must come out!"  :blink:  Poor Woody! He must have thought xmas had come early  :lol:
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 02:12:13 PM »
<_< Oh dear, the little tyke :rolleyes:

Hope hes ok, Indie got in the bin in the garage the other day, of all things there was some curry left overs in there :huh:   She was fine though, her ears ponged a bit though :lol:

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »
her ears ponged a bit though :lol:
[snapback]187442[/snapback]

:lol:  :lol:

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »
I can understand you being angry, my 2 bin raid as often as they can manage usually because the girls leave the laundry door open :angry: .  But I have to admit that I had a little chuckle imagining Woody's lovely little pink puppy belly all fat and happy :lol:  :lol:
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 11:15:23 PM »
 :-*
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline miche

• Site Member
    • http://mwcooling.co.uk
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 10:20:14 AM »
:lol:  Naughty piggy Woody - sounds like my Mikey.  Isn't it amazing how fat their bellies can get - did he do a funny waddling walk too? :lol:
Love Michele, Mikey and Herbiexx

Offline Woody's Mum

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »
did he do a funny waddling walk too? :lol:
[snapback]187663[/snapback]

Yes!! It was awful, he looked so uncomfortable but also ever so slightly pleased with himself!   :rolleyes:

He's back to himself now and his waistline is back to normal! We had a whole spectrum of coloured poo's until this morning though - very pretty!!   :blink:

www.myspace.com/tonitee

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 01:00:25 PM »
Just wondered how Woody is today?  Has there been much of a 'reaction' (if you know what I mean)  :lol:

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
he looked so uncomfortable but also ever so slightly pleased with himself!   :rolleyes:

He's back to himself now and his waistline is back to normal! We had a whole spectrum of coloured poo's until this morning though - very pretty!!   :blink:
[snapback]187726[/snapback]

:lol:  :lol:  I bet he couldn't believe his luck! Poor little porker - glad to hear he's back to normal now.  :)
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline willowfaery

• Site Member
    • Bear kisses my bear site
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 03:14:55 PM »
He's back to himself now and his waistline is back to normal! We had a whole spectrum of coloured poo's until this morning though - very pretty!!   :blink:
[snapback]187726[/snapback]

Oh I am sorry but I this is so typical and sooo funny.  I am sure you wasn't laughing at the time, but your descriptions are so graphic I can just imagine. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Glad to hear he is back to normal and his multi coloured painting has stopped.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Thanks for the laugh I really needed it.
Huggles
Jules xxx

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 04:22:06 PM »
Oh poor you. I would have been fuming at my OH too. My father in law did this to our Woody at Xmas. Bearing in mind that he was only 9 1/2 weeks he scraped a load of leftovers from our dinner into Woodys bowl. Woody, being the scavenger that he is, wolfed the lot down and had a tummy like a barrel. He could barely walk!! I thought FIL had been really good helping me clear up  :angry: I got my own back by making him clear up the garden after Woody had 'been'.  :lol:

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
Woody's Big Fat Belly!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 04:45:09 PM »
MEN!!! They should never be left in charge of anything!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

God I bet you were going BONKERS..........My OH has never done it with our dogs but did do a similiar thing with one of his dads dogs..................the dog managed to eat chilli concarne, blue cheese, we saw it all come back up, errrrrk, she was literally waddaling along...

Poor Woody, poor Daisy, Poor Toni........................silly OH!! :lol:  :lol: