Author Topic: A new baby!!  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
A new baby!!
« on: March 05, 2004, 06:12:42 PM »
Hi all

Just to you let you know I'm catching the ferry tomorrow morning to go and collect our new puppy  :D  He's a 10 week old blue roan boy  :D   I'm really excited but also really nervous.  We have been looking for a wee while but this opportunity came out of nowhere so is quite sudden  :shock:  His breeder kept 3 dogs on as she wanted to wait to make her choice of which to keep.  Anyway, we'll be back home tomorrow night when Morgan will meet him - very scary.  I know he'll love him but I'm still nervous.  There will be numerous questions from me over the coming weeks I'm sure.  Will let you know how the introducions go  :D

Shirley  :D   :D   :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
A new baby!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 06:23:47 PM »
Good luck Shirley :D  I'm soooo excited for you - I'm sure Morgan will love his new brother. When you get back home, you had better whip that camera out :wink:  All these new puppies are making me very jealous :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
A new baby!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 07:15:56 PM »
Congrats on the new baby! I'm sure he'll be a bundle of joy, and Morgan will be delighted. Cant wait to see the photographs!
Emma and Pickle xx                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
A new baby!!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 07:50:50 PM »
Thanks Gill and Emma.  I just wish it was tomorrow night right now  :lol:  

I started this thread before I realised that Colin had done the same on the general cocker board  :D , so looks like we're hogging two threads Stuart, sorry!!!   :oops:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys