Author Topic: Her first tooth has come out!  (Read 1152 times)

Offline pwhite48

• Site Member
Her first tooth has come out!
« on: March 08, 2004, 08:41:05 AM »
Yes, just like excited parents, I am pleased to report that Honey lost her first tooth yesterday  :lol:

I'd noticed that it was really loose, and within the hour it had gone - quite literally.  My daughter and I spent ages on the floor looking for the tooth (so we could leave it for the tooth fairy :wink: ) but couldn't find it.  I think she might have swallowed it - it was one of the tiny ones right at the front of the bottom jaw.

So she must be teething - maybe this will mean more chewing for a while, but then maybe - just maybe - the mouthing will stop once she's got 'grown up teeth' :lol:

Bye for now                    
All the best
Phil

Offline milo's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.pearshape.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 08:54:37 AM »
I only ever found 1 of Milo's puppy teeth - and it was under my pillow! I dread to think how it got there. (Someone must have told him about the Tooth Fairy.)                    
Jackie, Steve and Milo.

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 10:09:45 AM »
Oh, how cute - it is funny when they start to grow up! Pickle lost his little front teeth ages ago, but I think he is starting to lose the big back ones now. We havent been able to find any at all - they've all been swallowed!
He's getting lots of ice cubes at the moment - supposed to be good to numb any pain.
Emma and Pickle xx