Author Topic: How much does your pup sleep in the evening?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
Re: How much does your pup sleep in the evening?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 01:11:46 PM »
Hi Jane

Miya sleeps from 21:30 until 07:00 next morning :angel: at least we think she's asleep but there is no sound from her room.

She used to have several naps through the day however, they now seem limited to after a good walk in the morning :cool4:
Last couple of weeks I've laid new flooring which is quite a difficult fete when my little four legged helper is jumping on my back and biting the end of the pencil I'm using to mark off with :do: :005:

Mel.

Hi Mel,
Well done Miya,  Riley has two or three walks each day, and usually a nap after each one.
He does nap a lot during the day when theres not much going on in here.
We too had new carpets fitted last week, THANKFULLY, behind a baby gate lol

Offline ElvieMogs

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 01:28:36 PM »
Well Madoc sleeps A LOT! It's easier to say when he's awake!  That's in the morning while he has his breakfast and a play. Then he snoozes again till his midday feed. He's quite lively in the afternoon but we try not to over tire him. He sleeps again nearly all evening depending on how much he's run around in the afternoon. One day he slept from 4.00pm, woke for his final meal,woke again for his pre-bed wee and then slept all night!  I suspect it won't last though

Offline Monty12

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »
I have found that Monty stays awake longer now than he used to when he was tiny....but he still sleeps a lot....in the evenings he sleeps from about 8.30 - 9 ish all the way though until around 7....but ont he weekends if we put him back to bed he is likely to sleep for another hour or 2....

he usually gets a walk after i get home from work at around 7 ish so maybe that tires him out a bit!

I guess we are quite lucky really...

Offline debbiedaywalker

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »
Dylan sleeps from about 8 then we go to bed 11 ish and he slept til 5 this morning  :happydance: