Author Topic: Starting out in Showing? or know someone who is?  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Beancounter

Starting out in Showing? or know someone who is?
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:59:33 AM »
We have very recently with great sadness, had to put to sleep our amazing Cocker Troy after 12 fantastic years with our beautiful boy including three years of showing him with some success.

We have a show grooming table with wheels, a metal cocker cage and a lightweight fabric cocker cage, all in good condition, which we would be very happy to go to someone who is starting out in showing Cockers, or perhaps someone else who is needy and could use them and love them as we did. We also have some grooming things such as cutting and thinning scissors (very good quality but will need to be sharpened) and various slick brushes and combs etc. Very regretfully our circumstances have changed in that replacing him is no longer an option.

The items are located in North West London, and anyone would have to collect, and if that was accompanied by a small donation to the Cocker forum then this is also fine, we do not want anything for them simply to know they are going to a good cocker home.

Please message me if you would like them, or know someone who can put them to good use.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Starting out in Showing? or know someone who is?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 09:13:05 AM »
Welcome to COL :-) So sorry to hear you lave lost your beautiful, Troy and thank you for your kind offer to donate your show/generous equipment to someone who needs it. I'm not sure how many members we have in NW London but hopefully we have some. If we don't, you might perhaps consider donating some items to a local dog rescue -I am sure they could use crates & grooming items?
Jane