Author Topic: 12th birthday vet trip  (Read 1670 times)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
12th birthday vet trip
« on: March 27, 2023, 08:40:51 PM »
Took Gemma to the vets for a 12th birthday MOT.   
To make sure her deafness is just age related and just to check her eyes.  The vet did her best with miss wiggle bum, deafness is a sign of age, no infections etc, but mentioned a reflection in her right eye. Can anybody enlighten me please?
Also we were concerned she has put half a kilo on since her cancer operation.  But the vet said she would be more bothered if Gemma had lost the weight.
So apart from these Gemma dog has a clean bill of health ready for Easter holibobs :luv:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: 12th birthday vet trip
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 09:42:43 PM »
Well done Gemma  :luv: let's not even mention that half kilo  ;) Could the reflection in her eye be cataract related? That's a good vet report. 

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 10:00:29 PM »
First of all  :birthday: Gemma glad to read you is fit and well, what's half a kilo between friends, all the more to love  :luv: :luv:

Where you off to at Easter, & does it involve chasing Easter bunnies? not long to go now.

Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 10:06:07 PM »
First of all  :birthday: Gemma glad to read you is fit and well, what's half a kilo between friends, all the more to love  :luv: :luv:

Where you off to at Easter, & does it involve chasing Easter bunnies? not long to go now.

The parents are off to Pembrokeshire on a wobbly water extra long weekend. So will be my job to get them out everyday for some fresh air for recovery .. Also fink we ALL will come home carrying extra kgs
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 07:28:35 AM »
Happy Birthday Gemma!!  :bigarmhug: and many congratulations on passing your MOT  :banana:
Never mind the extra half kilo and who needs fully functioning ears anyway? , certainly not cockers  :lol2: , main thing is that bum keeps wiggeling!
Happy Holibobs!
Love from Jayne and Hop Along Humph‘
Xxx :luv:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 08:01:51 AM »

The parents are off to Pembrokeshire on a wobbly water extra long weekend. So will be my job to get them out everyday for some fresh air for recovery .. Also fink we ALL will come home carrying extra kgs

Sounds like great fun - hope you all have a super time  :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.