Author Topic: Tendonapathy of shoulder blade  (Read 1764 times)

Offline pinkmarshmallow

• Benji and Snoopy!
Tendonapathy of shoulder blade
« on: June 27, 2023, 11:11:38 AM »
Another problem with Benji besides his IVDD, he’s now injured his right shoulder blade.  He’s been regularly visiting the physio for 18 months now having laser treatment each time with physio exercises.  So he’s back to 5 min walks and will be starting with Indiba, (reading from the pamphlet), ‘a unique thermal and sub thermal effect which generates three effects on tissue’.  Does anybody have any experience with this kind of treatment for your cockers?

Any advice would be extremely helpful as it sounds I’ll need to take him to the new physio 3 times a week for a while  :-\.  Hoping insurance will keep covering it!

Thanks. 

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Tendonapathy of shoulder blade
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 01:30:35 PM »
Oh good heavens, poor Benji!! (Poor you!  :luv:)
Don’t have any experience of Indiba unfortunately but hope it will help, it sounds good!
( We‘ve stopped Humphrey’s physio now by the way,  as the therapist said she couldn’t do any more for him and he‘s unlikely to make any further improvement, it seems  the nerves are  irreversibly  damaged, he carries on as best he can but I think problems with the other joints will be inevitable eventually)
Humph‘ sends lots of bum wiggles to Benji and is crossing paws that his shoulder gets better soon.
 :bigarmhug: to you all!
Jayne x

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Tendonapathy of shoulder blade
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 01:51:54 PM »
Sorry to read about Benji's problem, not heard of or experienced this, hope the physio helps  :luv: sometimes it seems like one thing after another doesn't it?

Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.