Author Topic: i cant believe hes gone x x  (Read 1107 times)

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
i cant believe hes gone x x
« on: November 04, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
well i dont know if some of you remember me saying that both of my cats were catnapped and dumped somewhere about five weeks ago,  well i got that dreaded call on friday to go collect one of my cats from corhampton, unfortunately not how i would like to have had him back, but nether the less hes now back home buried by my pond. I hope bad things happen to the person who stole my cats because if it wasnt for them taking them then my baby would not be dead,   shame on you you low life.

I just wanted to say a few words about my beautiful Fletcher cause he really was a truly gorgeous animal who kept me company on many a lonely nights before my quincy came on the scene.  His cheeky ways kept me amused for hours and his loving nature was second to none, i will miss you dribbling on me when your sat on my lap purring and ours games of swing ball, and eating my salmon fillets will never be the same again.  Quincy misses his ruff and tumbles with you,  I miss you and I love you, and i hope your with daddy now.

please anyone keep an eye out for my other boy, black short haired with a long left fang, i so want him back x
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx