Author Topic: Whitening shampoo recommendations please  (Read 1956 times)

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
Re: Whitening shampoo recommendations please
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 11:43:49 PM »
I can vouch for Chris Christensen White on White, I use it on my Lily and you need your sunglasses when she's around  :shades:  I get it from HUB International.

I just found Hub's shipping rates rather high, I dont think I paid any shipping from petcetra. Hopefully it will arrive of course.  :005:

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »
Their rates are quite high, but delivery is really quick, when I buy from HUB I get the 1/2 gallon bottle so it lasts me quite a long time.

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »
Hi,

Was just about to post about tear stains when I found this thread!

Isla has tear stains and mouth stains so I might get some of this white shampoo rather than the tear stain remover!  Will the shampoo be ok to use around the eyes?!  Also, she's a very pale blue roan, will the white shampoo still be ok?!
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 09:50:57 PM »
 ;) I use the Chris Christensen white on white too ( It's actually bright purple in the bottle) I've just had a look and the instructions do say 'avoid the eye area '  :huh:

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »
To be honest as far as the tear stains go, the best thing I have found is simply wiping them twice daily with a moist cotton ball, then applying some eye envy powder.  ;)

I have bought allsorts ::) including an air purifier  :005: and it is only now I am noticing a difference, with Alfie now at 19 weeks. I think teething can cause the staining sometimes.

As Jann says the shampoo shouldnt be used by the eyes. I am getting a filtered water tap installed as apparently that helps  :huh: probably an old wives tales but I am a sucker  :lol2:

The shampoo can be used on other coloured coats too, I have just read the bottle.  ;)