Author Topic: City of Birmingham Champ Show  (Read 8010 times)

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Re: City of Birmingham Champ Show
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 12:59:33 PM »
Hi All

Well it was lovely to catch up with some of you at the Show and share a glass of wine with and a piece of choccie cake ....

Wendy what are you like getting all light headed after half a glass of wine, maybe it was because you had your legs out  :005: :005: :005: ;) ;) 

Michele it was lovely to see you and thank you so much for the birthday card I'm going to open it when I get back from Egypt. 

Dawn it was nice to meet you and to see your overseas guest. 

Sarah & Lynn it was nice to meet you two finally and thank you for your lovely comments about Oliver he is a special boy.

As Wendy said if there are any COL's there and you spot me please do come over and say hello.

We got back into Guernsey on Monday night and it was a bit of a rough trip back ... the wind had dropped from a 6 down to a 4 but the swell was still very big which made the boat rock side to side rather than up and down ... was very pleased to see the sight of land.

Lovely win for Chelsea and little Lacey ..... you must be very proud of her and rightly so.  I bet your Mum is dead chuffed as well.

Dessie
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Grace K

• Site Member
Re: City of Birmingham Champ Show
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »
Well done to everyone who got placed and went.It sounds that you all had a good time.

Grace