Author Topic: Grrrrrrrr So Angry - Update it ain't all bad  (Read 6441 times)

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
Re: Grrrrrrrr So Angry - Update it ain't all bad
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »
It took me longer to clean myself up, I really don't know how I got mud on my head  :005:

:005: :005:

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Grrrrrrrr So Angry
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »
I think he looks lovely :luv: but i too would be very angry at her ignoring your instructions.  >:( I'd be tempted to trim his tail a bit so it looks more inkeeping with the rest of him. :-\

Agree with Beth re the tail.  I like short but that is very short  :o  I am sure it will be fine in a week or two though and on the positive side, it will be ages before he needs another haircut!  :shades: :005:  He still looks lovely though  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline ludo

• Site Member
  • Enya
    • Shirepark Cockers
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 01:02:43 AM »
what a shame - she has gone over the top with the clippers - i'm not surprised you are upset  :'(  it will grow and he has a lovely shape and markings so is still handsome  :luv:
http:www.shireparkcockers.co.uk

Offline JackieD

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »
Bless him, he is still very handsome though, I like my Maddy short as she is easier to "wipe off" when she gets something very smelly on her and we have to come home in the car  ;)
This how she looks after going to "auntie Chris" on Friday

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »
Bless him, he is still very handsome though, I like my Maddy short as she is easier to "wipe off" when she gets something very smelly on her and we have to come home in the car  ;)
This how she looks after going to "auntie Chris" on Friday

Awww Maddy looks lovely. Thus is the cut I wanted for Eric. I might use this pic of Maddy next time I take him (to a different one)

Offline JackieD

• Site Member
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »
Thank you Maddy will be very pleased if she is to become famous  :005: :005:

Auntie Chris is lovely with her and Maddy looks forward to seeing her, she always knows where we are when we pull into her drive, unfortunately I think we are a long way from you, otherwise you could have taken Eric there, she always does what I ask and trust me I have only gone on pictures of other cockers on here, Maddy is a pet, and our first cocker. Chris does have a lovely chocolate working cocker herself.
I don't think we are allowed to "advertise" on here but would gladly pass on her number if anyone in the Mansfield area wants to pm me for it  :D