Author Topic: No new topics?  (Read 876 times)

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
No new topics?
« on: October 17, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
When I logged on just now it said there were no new posts since my last visit - but I haven't been on since Thursday (I think it was Thursday) and am absolutely certain there will have  been some posts since then!!!
Then I sent a reply to someone, tried to go back to unread posts I was looking at before my reply and there were only 2 -----
Not sure what is going on!
Help please!
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Mrs T

• Donator
  • Harry 30/6/94-11/1/10
Re: No new topics?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »
I don't know why but this has happened to me on several occasions.   Near the bottom of the page on the right it says "All unread Topics".   Click on this and you can get back to where you were.

Hope this helps.

Pat

Phoebe went to the Bridge on 25/11/2012   :luv:

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »
This happens to me every time I log on to the forum  >:(  As my computer time is a luxury these days I don't have time to go looking for posts so I can only post on the few I find in the time I have.

Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:20 AM »
This issue is not usually caused by a forum fault - you probably have a corrupt cookie on your computer. Try clearing out your temporary internet files and cookies and start again - this generally solves the problem.
Jane