Author Topic: Buffy is poorly  (Read 15207 times)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Buffy is poorly
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:23 PM »
I'm sure Buffy will be fine with you nursing her so well :luv: Lots of 'good recovery' thoughts still coming from us too :-*
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2010, 10:26:27 PM »
glad Buffy is home with you where she belongs  :luv: I'm sure she will be fine, but its hard to relax when you are watching them every second of the day isn't it.
Its great you can be home with her while she recovers.  :-* :-* to Buffy

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »
Will keep the healing vibes going for you all :-*
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

• Donator
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2010, 08:47:17 AM »
Thank goodness it's half term  :-*
Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance

www.brimbeck.co.uk

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2010, 09:56:51 AM »
I'm so glad Buffy is home again, and I'm sure she will soon make a full recovery with all your loving care. :luv:

I'm sure the kids realise how serious it could be if they fed her anything, she will hopefully get a clean bill of health soon, and can have her treats and crusts of toast again. :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2010, 10:16:13 AM »
Just seen the updates. Pleased to see she is improving, sounds like she might be giving you those spaniel eyes to gain more food  ;) Half term has come at a great time for you, I hope she improves over the week and is back to her toast crusts soon  :blink:

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »
I'm so glad Buffy is home again, and I'm sure she will soon make a full recovery with all your loving care. :luv:

I'm sure the kids realise how serious it could be if they fed her anything, she will hopefully get a clean bill of health soon, and can have her treats and crusts of toast again. :D

Ditto.  I am sure the vet is just being cautious - some owners are just idiotic and would not be careful  :o  I am sure Buffy will be back to normal before you know it  :D  Just make sure Trev doesn't leave any more tasty bandages around  :shades: :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »
Thanks everyone.... Buffy is doing great!  She is sooooooo full of beans and still ravenous.  I feel bad just giving her tiny bits of food little and often, but I know it's the right thing to do for her.  It is hard to get her to drink because as soon as she is out of her crate and has her buster collar off, all she wants is food!  Just persuaded her with the help of a syringe that she is actually thirsty, but she went out in the garden for a wee so she must be getting enough to drink. Also the food is wet food, so I guess she is doing ok just with that.
Dominic and I are going out for the day tomorrow leaving her in Trev's capable hands (we were all supposed to be going to a fun/companion show but were going to all stay behind.  Dominic said it would be nice if we still went so thought it would be fine to leave her with Trev and Dominic and I will have a day out together - along with Poppy and Suki.  Should be fun!)
Thanks again for all the positive vibes.
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline dogsgalore

• Donator
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2010, 06:38:27 PM »
Enjoy your day - you so deserve it and it will do you good to have a break, charge your batteries again to carry on looking after Buffy.  Sounds like she is doing really well.  Look forward to hearing more positive news as the days go by. :blink:
Kath, Skye plus Jock and Millie

[img]