Author Topic: Yellow spots  (Read 673 times)

Offline Hobbie

• Site Member
Yellow spots
« on: April 17, 2010, 10:09:18 PM »
Hi can anybody tell me the possible cause of why our 13 week old puppy ,on  her belly a couple of "yellow spots" appeared !!.

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
Re: Yellow spots
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
I'm stumped  :dunno: Could it be staining from something; urine, plants, a highlighter pen? (I've had the latter but it usually also shows up on the paws and face  ::) :005:)

Are they pimples or just spots of colour?
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline luckyone

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »
Lucky had yellow spots on her tummy at the same age. i didnt take a lot of notice at first but a while later they turned brown. i took her to vet and he said it was a common problem in pups and after one round of anti-biotics she was fine. if you are worried pop her along to vets

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 06:16:21 PM »
My lab x springer had these as a pup and in her case it was because she didn't lift herself off the ground high enough when she did a wee...  :005:  She was so keen to run off and do something else, she just squatted low and weed, and then the wee caused sore spots on her bits...... might be worth a trip to the vet though just in case?
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Hobbie

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »
Been watching Daisy May  today looks as if when peeping into bigger rush to go chasing after our other cocker Millie.Possible trip to vets to make sure. Thanks for your help.