Author Topic: Seminar For Beginners November 7th 2010  (Read 8213 times)

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Re: Seminar For Beginners November 7th 2010
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »
My thanks go out to everyone who attended, supported me and the West of England Cocker Spaniel Club for organising a wonderful day which was most enjoyable and beneficial for us all. Thank you also for the very kind comments :embarassed: Michael & Samuel

Fab to see you on COL. Thanks so much again for such a fab day. Loved every minute and Samuel was such a good boy too, so big thanks to him for showing us how our cheeky monkeys should behave.  :shades: :005: I hope Dru was watching and taking notes too.  :005: It was a fab experience for me and my new pup Dru and although I didn't do much grooming with him on the day I learnt loads and was extremely pleased with how he went in the ringcraft session. Our work is paying off. Everything you said made complete sense. Now all we have to do is put all that we've learnt into practice.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
My thanks go out to everyone who attended, supported me and the West of England Cocker Spaniel Club for organising a wonderful day which was most enjoyable and beneficial for us all. Thank you also for the very kind comments :embarassed: Michael & Samuel
Lovely to see you on COL  :luv: Sunday was fab Mike had such a good day  :luv: just have to put it all into practice now ....but there's always the thinning scissors if all doesn't go to plan  :005:
Jo

Offline *Jes*

« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »
A bit late - but we too really enjoyed the day - despite being completly and utterly dogless at the moment.  It was well worth the 3.5 hour journey and a good excuse to spend the night in a hotel   ;)
It was lovely to meet some of you col's  :D

Many Thanks to all the hardworking committee too

Jes