Author Topic: hello  (Read 503 times)

Offline annied

hello
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »
I'm Annie and my new blue roan cocker is called Bailey and we just want to say hello.  Bailey is 9 weeks old and settling into his new home very well

Offline Ruby Tuesday

• My little Jem
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:57:30 PM »
Hello and welcome! My name is Julie and I am owned by Jem a chocolate roan show cocker and Ruby, a springer/retriever cross.
We'd love to see photos of Bailey :)
Julie, Ruby and Jem. And never forgetting our first precious dog, Cassie x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »
Hello and welcome to COL Annie and Bailey :D

I'm Elaine, owned by orange roan William, my handsome prince, and blue roan and tan Louis, my ASBO boy :005:

Looking forward to hearing more about Bailey and seeing some photos too :blink:

Offline annied

Bailey's blog
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 06:38:54 PM »
don't have a photo of Bailey downloaded from the camera yet, will be done soon.  He is coming on fine toilet training going very well, getting the hang of it well.  So far his favourite passtime is chewing shoelaces, especially my sons work boot laces.  He is settling great, no sleepless nights and I can't wait for him to get his final vaccinatiions so he can get out for a walk.  He needs to run of lots of energy.

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 06:46:26 PM »
Hi Annie and Welcome to COL
Im Helen and am owned by Cupar who is a golden show type boy. He will be 2 in November.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your baby Bailey and to hearing of his escapades (of which Im sure there will be many  ;) )
Enjoy the forum, theres lots of great info on here from some very experienced cocker owners.  :blink:

Offline CherryT

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 08:47:08 PM »
Hello Annie - I'm Cherry, and not owned by anybody at the moment so am very envious of your new puppy.  Would love to see pics of Bailey, he sounds lovely.  Oh, that wonderful biscuity smell of their little fat tummies, it doesn't last long - enjoy!