Author Topic: A re-introduction!  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
A re-introduction!
« on: February 29, 2020, 09:47:55 AM »
Hi, not been in COL for a few years now so thought I’d reintroduce myself  :blink:

I joined when my parents had a new cocker pup Charlie (my profile pic) and then I got a rescue girl Millie. Life’s changed a lot. I split with my partner, me and Millie moved into our own house heads held high (go girls!). We lost my amazing Dad last May from cancer and then poor old Charlie had to be PTS just a month or so later.

My wonderful mum after 57 years with her partner suddenly in a house all by herself. She got a little pup Archie when she was ready and he’s now about 13 weeks. It’s hard going for her at the moment with the whole Crocker pup thing  ph34r

Millie isn’t the most straight forward of dogs but with very careful introductions is being amazing. Can’t believe she will be 14 in May!

Oh and I have a new partner who moved in at Christmas and, well.....   I’m lucky if I get a look in as he and Millie love each other so much!

Millie

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: A re-introduction!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 10:09:14 AM »
Hi! Welcome back, the lovely thing about COL is that people can pop in and out, its like a big family!!
Don‘t think we‘ve „met“ - Humphrey and I joined nearly 5 years ago but pop in more or less daily for our daily dose of cocker news!!
Lovely that your Mum has decided on a puppy, it‘ll certainly keep her busy and bring life into the house!
Looking forward to hearing more!

Offline Mari

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 11:16:31 AM »
Hello, welcome back! I tend to disappear from the forum from time to time, but I love it here and I am very happy to see people coming back and new people joining. Hope to see many posts about your dogs! I have a cocker girl, Laurië, who will be 14 in June  :luv:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 02:36:08 PM »
Hello again and welcome back, lovely to hear from you.

Archie will certainly keep your mum on her toes, but having already had the crockerpup experience will help  ;)

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 02:43:48 PM »
Hi Sarah

Welcome back....yes you seem to have been there and back over the last few years, but it is nice to know that brighter times are shining through.

My little fella is Ollie 12 + and still cocker crazy.

Hope to hear all about Archie and Millie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »
Thank you for the lovely messages  :blink:

Millie

Offline IonaD

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 06:48:41 PM »
Hi!! Welcome back!!

I’m a newbie and have only been on here a year or so. Living in Italy, not being fluent in Italian and owning a my first cocker means this site has been a godsend. So many questions answered and so much help offered.

Glad to hear you are back on your feet after what sounds like some tough times!! Go Girls!!

Iona & Bella
x