Author Topic: Agility clubs in Loughborough  (Read 1191 times)

Offline nickyshep

• Site Member
Agility clubs in Loughborough
« on: October 21, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »
Hi I have a 9 month old golden Working cocker called Mitch and I am looking to take him to Agility in the Loughborough area. Does anyone know of any clubs I could take him to.
Thanks

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Re: Agility clubs in Loughborough
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »
You may be able to find a club here

http://www.agilitynet.com/activepages/clubs.asp?fldName=TrainVenueCounty

Although I understand that most trainers dont recommend agility until the dog is at least 12 months old
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »
I used to live round there and never found a club to go to (although I desperately wanted to do agility with Storm).

There are a couple in Nottingham with massive waiting lists and they only really want people/dogs that have some experience already, and a couple round Derby.  I know one of the ones out in Derby started a beginners course (just after we moved  ::) ) but I cant remember which one, sorry  ph34r  I hope you have more luck in finding a club you can join than what I did  ;)

Offline speedyjaney

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 05:54:51 PM »
Im in nottingham and stopped looking for 'proper' agility clubs as they only wanted competing dogs and preferably collies  >:(

I did manage to find a 'fun' agility class for beginners but had to travel to
Ashby-de-la-Zouch for it. We did 2 courses then Jessie landed funny off the see-saw and hurt her back so we had to give it up..itsa shame as she really enjoyed it.

Janey