Author Topic: FLYING SPANIEL was fantastic!  (Read 1080 times)

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
  • Little miss Maudie pants and the beautiful Alice!
FLYING SPANIEL was fantastic!
« on: May 25, 2008, 10:59:25 AM »
Well done to you and Abbie on your performance yesterday! What a cracker of a dog you have there she is fantastic! I cant remember how many firsts or places you got though so you will have to update us here!
Thanks for talking to Rhys too, after an awful disaster at steeplechase when Maudie put her head down and sniffed out of the ring  :005: they did really well at the nursery class. Not a clear round as she missed the tunnel but his confidence was boosted ten fold! Thanks again  ;)
Tracey, Maudie and Alice x

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
Re: Crazyspaniels was fantastic!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »
Well done to you and Abbie on your performance yesterday! What a cracker of a dog you have there she is fantastic! I cant remember how many firsts or places you got though so you will have to update us here!
Thanks for talking to Rhys too, after an awful disaster at steeplechase when Maudie put her head down and sniffed out of the ring  :005: they did really well at the nursery class. Not a clear round as she missed the tunnel but his confidence was boosted ten fold! Thanks again  ;)

Freya doesnt have an Abbie.... I think you mean Dobbie?  ;) Or is Abbie someone else and I'm just being dense?

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
Re: Crazyspaniels was fantastic!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

Freya doesnt have an Abbie.... I think you mean Dobbie?  ;) Or is Abbie someone else and I'm just being dense?

LOL im so sorry must be the chronic sunburn I meant flyingspaniel  :embarassed:
She was amazing!

Offline flyingspaniel

Re: FLYING SPANIEL was fantastic!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
You're too kind  :005: but yes Abby was fab yesterday, what a difference a year makes (take note Rhys!!).
Abby won the steeplechase in a stunning time, I'm so proud of her  :luv: just need to sort those contacts now and we'll really be flying... she also got 3rd in the jumping and was generally well behaved all day.

It was great meeting Maudie and family, especially seeing Rhys. The first show is always the worst as there are so many unknowns, so at least that's out the way. I'll see you at Aldon on the Saturday and we'll come and cheer Rhys on, keep up the hard work.
Educated by Abby x

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
Wow Well done  :D

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »
You're too kind  :005: but yes Abby was fab yesterday, what a difference a year makes (take note Rhys!!).
Abby won the steeplechase in a stunning time, I'm so proud of her  :luv: just need to sort those contacts now and we'll really be flying... she also got 3rd in the jumping and was generally well behaved all day.

It was great meeting Maudie and family, especially seeing Rhys. The first show is always the worst as there are so many unknowns, so at least that's out the way. I'll see you at Aldon on the Saturday and we'll come and cheer Rhys on, keep up the hard work.

Awwwww thank again! See you at Aldon xx