Author Topic: agility shows  (Read 1188 times)

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
agility shows
« on: August 24, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »
It has been very quiet on this forum lately about agility shows , i know that there are a few of you competing regularly. Come on and let us know how you have got on. tell us your successes

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Re: agility shows
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »
Oh alright then.  An excuse to share my happiness of getting our 1st trophy yesterday which was the BAA finals w/end at EMDAC where our trios team had a jumping relay & we came 3rd  :D
(I didn't know the other 2, I was asked in April at our 1st show if I'd be part of their team)

On Saturday we got 10th in the snakes & ladders & I know I shouldn't say IF, but I'm going to  :005: IF Max hadn't rolled a pole in the agility we'd have been 4th  :o not bad when it's judged against all heights & over 100 dogs.  A few spectators complimented us Max after the run, so I was proud but also gutted, until I found out that it would have meant we'd have qualified for the final on Sunday then I was relieved as I'd have been far too nervous, I don't get nervous but as it was a finals w/end there was only the 1 run on at a time so everybody watched  :o
(ETA:  He very rarely knocks a pole & has never done before at EMDAC - maybe he didn't want the prressure of being in the finals either  :lol2:)

I'll also add as I'm on a high, that at our 2nd KC show last month we managed a 2nd in agility. 
Yes, I'm a proud mum, who needs to getter fitter
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline AnnaB

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
My little rescue working cocker Tiggy has had a good few weeks.  At KC Festival she had five wins and a 2nd and qualified for Olympia and the Crufts Novice Cup.  We then went to Dashin Dogs where she had another 8 wins and 3 2nds  :luv:

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:42 PM »
well done Max2 its so satisfying when they go well for you,

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »
what a little superstar tiggy is, well done the both of you, i will make sure i record all programmes from Olympia

Offline Caticus

• Site Member
  • Ash at 12 weeks
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »
I'd love some advice about which show (northern uk if possible) you all enter as my 22 month blue roan is doing really well at classes (handler not so good though!) and I'd like to start and compete early next year.

Lynn Forrest and Ash