Author Topic: New Flyball Club  (Read 2769 times)

Offline emderpenguin

Re: New Flyball Club
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 07:53:14 PM »
does you dog have to be ball obsessed to be good at flyball?

It does help... BUT having said that.. kye wasn't really into ANY toys when I got him.. and no where near as interested in tennis balls as his is now

Offline WarwickshireFlyball

• K925 Pet Services
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »
Hi Angels of fur... You are all more than welcome to come along once they've turned 1 - We won't be training on the 14th March as we have a show so probably better to come one of the Saturdays after that but you can give me a call or drop me a mail if you like to arrange it and get directione etc. All the details are on the webby, can't remember if I gave you them before! Will the pups be being thoroughly spoilt on their birthday?!
www.warwickshireflyball.co.uk

BTW, fab show today emderpenguin - loved the different venue and space to exercise the dogs, even if Toby did make me walk through a bog to pick up after him right at the start of the day - cue soggy cold feet! Toby was injured so didn't run but I still had a good day and got to borrow a dog to race when our two teams came up against each other and were a handler short!

Offline emderpenguin

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 07:37:56 AM »
:) glad to hear you had a good time! Am bloomin knackered! but was well worth it, even if Kye's team didn't manage to get placed (think we were 5th)

Offline WarwickshireFlyball

• K925 Pet Services
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »
Defintitely well worth it - we are looking forward to coming back in March, hopefully with both dogs!